Dozer Parts Warehouse
Claims for spare parts which fail within 6 months due to defects in material or workmanship are to be filed with the Dozer Parts Warehouse. These are only spare parts, purchased from Dozer Parts Warehouse, and installed on Dressta, Dresser, IH International and Hough construction machines that are not covered by the standard or extended new machine warranty.
· Claim reimbursement will be at the purchaser’s price level, at the time of purchase, and any freight costs. Surcharges or discounts will also apply.
· The Dozer Parts Warehouse Invoice must be included with the Parts Warranty Claim form. Include a description of the failure.
· Spare parts warranty claims are to be filed within 30 days of failure and submitted to: Tom@DozerpartsWarehouse.com
A. WARRANTY ON PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Dozer Parts Warehouse warrants each new Dressta, Dresser, IH International or Hough loader or dozer part or accessory sold to a customer hereunder separately, and not as a component part of a DRESSTA product, to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Dozer Parts Warehouse’s obligation under this warranty is for six (6) months (1 year on Remanufactured components) from date of sale
Dozer Parts Warehouse’s obligation under this warranty will include the price of the parts and freight.
Parts warranty claims are to be filed within 30 days of failure.
This warranty shall not apply to:
1) Parts which may be warranted separately by the other manufacturers.
2) To any part or accessory which is used for a purpose for which it was not designed.
3) Has been repaired or altered by other than an authorized DRESSTA Distributor so as in the judgment of Dozer Parts Warehouse to affect adversely its performance or reliability. or
4) Parts which has been subject to misuse, negligence or accident.
B. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Dozer Parts Warehouse’s liability on any claim of any kind, including negligence, for any loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, sale, delivery, resale, repair or use of the new DRESSTA part or accessory shall in no case exceed the price allowable to the new DRESSTA part or accessory there of which gives rise to the claim. In no event shall Dozer Parts Warehouse be liable for special or consequential damages.
Dozer Part Warehouse
Parts Warranty Claim
Spare parts warranty claims are to be filed within 30 days of failure.
Parts will be recalled for inspection.
Please Copy this form, fill it out and email or fax.
BY EMAIL: email@example.com
Claim Date ______________________
Purchase Date ____________________
Invoice Number ___________________
Customer Name ___________________________
Customer Phone ___________________________
Customer E-mail __________________________
Failed Part Number ____________________
Machine Model _______________________
Serial Number ________________________